7 Facts About Tiwa Savage You Probably Didn't Know
Jan. 13, 2020
1. In Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria, She was born on the 5th February 1980. Relocated to UK at age 11. She hails from the south western part of Nigeria, Isale Eko in Lagos Island, Lagos State to be precise, but grew up in the United State of America and the United Kingdom respectively.
2. She completed her primary and secondary education and High school certificate in London, she then attended University of Kent and Berkeely Music School in the UK and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
3 Known worldwide as the ‘African bad girl’ and she is a famous Nigerian Afro pop singer, recording artist, stage performer, model, television personality and actress.
4. She released her debut album, titled “Once Upon a Time” on 3rd July 2013, with singles like Eminado, Kele Kele Love, amongst others. She released her second studio album “RED”, with hit singles like African Waist, My darling amongst others on 19th December 2015.
5. She has been on many controversial relationship gymnastics, amongst which is one with the music legend Wizkid famously known as Star Boy, their relationship has created a lot of controversy considering their age difference which means nothing to both artist since age is nothing but a number.
6. Tiwa Savage has won many awards, including the Best R&B Artists of the Year at Nigerian Music Video Awards and Best Female Artiste of the Year at City People Entertainment Awards.
7. Regarded as the queen of Afro pop in Nigeria, she signed a recording contract with Mavin Records in 2012. Signed a management and publishing deal with Roc Nation in June 2016. In 2013, got married to Tunji Balogun and later divorced him on the ground of domestic violence few years later.
Man Utd ‘close to sealing £27m Gabriel Magalhaes transfer from Lille with defender arriving within coming days’#BBNaija: Erica Accidentally Exposes Her Butt And Moans As She Enjoys Deep ‘Under The Sheet’ Action With Kiddwaya (Videos)'Astronomical pain': Ashley Graham shares candid truth about birth9 Great Things That Can Happened When You Stopped Having S£xBombshell Beauty – Audrey Appiah, Daughter of Kwesi Appiah Shuts Down the Web With her Dazzling Looks