20+ Awkward Public Notices That Can Shake Up Any Boring Day
Sept. 18, 2019
Public notices are perhaps one of the things you don’t expect to find funny. However, oftentimes, they might hide a pinch of humor that can add a note of fun to your day. Just take a look at classic British announcements in public transportation, a safety sign above the road, and many other hilarious pics in this article.
We at Bright Side have roamed around our hometowns and the Internet and found 20+ public notices and signs that have something special in them. Don’t miss our interesting bonus at the end of the article.
1. Ah, that classic British railway service!
© Melondoge / reddit
2. Safety is adorable.
© SpittingCake / reddit
3. That’s right!
© PrincessDonaire / reddit
4. Thank you for setting this straight.
© J-J-1 / reddit
5. Smoking is bad, even for fish.
© Jaco756d / reddit
6. “I don’t want to go to that area anymore.”
© Tearishh / reddit
7. That’s why we need to learn grammar rules.
© eondagreat738 / reddit
8. Thanks for your care!
© J-J-1 / reddit
9. In case you wanted to transport a horse in the elevator...
© TIMB0B-4 / reddit
10. Don’t place blame unless you have evidence.
© 0hmm / reddit
11. “Run, Forrest, run!”
© milantje-the-gamer / reddit
12. Think twice before you take a ride.
© SonOfTheEternal / reddit
13. Experience means a lot.
© Flamegator / reddit
14. Just in case!
© 3id83ja3 / imgur
15. “This sign at a local park”
© KuronFury / reddit
16. “This sign in my local grocery store warning that lemonade stands are illegal in Minnesota”
© bschn100 / reddit
17. A sign in a bathroom
© Momriguez / reddit
18. “This historic sign in my hotel explains how to use electricity in case you’ve never used it before.”
© jcepiano / reddit
19. “Don’t even know which one is funnier.”
20. “I think I changed my mind about getting married.”
© Import / reddit
21. Are smoking cats allowed?
© cantosp / reddit
22. Running out of time...
© ottawa7 / reddit
Bonus: “This guy leaves encouraging notes for himself around the house for motivation.”
© BartKing / reddit
Are there any funny signs in the area where you live? We’d be happy if you shared them with us in the comments!
Preview photo credit SpittingCake / reddit
I played my best football at Al Ain- New NorthEast United striker Asamoah GyanTurkey presses on into Syria as terrified residents fleeHUNTER TURNED HUNTED | Police Expose' Have You Being Maltreated By Police?Dimitar Berbatov: Tottenham should steer clear of Jose Mourinho1 injured in 2-vehicle crash in Brampton