Log inLog Out
For YouNewsEntertainmentRelationshipLifestyleSportTechnology
Heartbreaking Photos!! Lady Cries Uncontrollably As Her 7-Bedroom Building Burn To Ashes

Prudy Doe

July. 31, 2020

A ravaging fire has rendered a 60-year-old lady and her family homeless and emptiness after all seven rooms with belongings burnt down to ashes at Aworano in the Techiman North District of Bono East Region.
Narrating the incident, Elizabeth Gyamia, owner of the property said nothing was retrieved in all the seven rooms, owing to the intensity of the blazing fire, coupled with the late arrival of fire service personnel.
“I was awakened by my grandson who first noticed smoke in the house at about 9:30pm Wednesday, and we all came out to realize there was fire outbreak but could do virtually nothing to control it and all our rooms and belongings, including church property, were consumed by the fire,” she recounted.
According to her, they placed a call to fire service, but they arrived very late with insufficient water, so another tank full of water was brought in but it was too late as all items had been burnt already.
She said the effect of the fire was so severe that properties lost is unquantifiable, taking into account all rooms with occupants and countless valuables.
However, no casualty was recorded as all present came out before the advancement of the fire which is suspected to be caused by an electrical fault.
“Three of the seven rooms had people in them but everybody came out unhurt – in my room alone, items destroyed could amount to over GHC15,000,” she said.
0
Comments
Sign in to post a message
You're the first to comment.
Say something
Recommend
Log in