15 Love And Marriage Quotes For You
Aug. 13, 2020
Do not allow your marriage to get boring. The spontaneous acts you do for your partner are what will keep the spark in your relationship. If you are a sucker for love just like me, here are some love and marriage quotes you can learn from to help you spice up your marriage:
1. “Placing blame in marriage is like saying “Your side of the boat is sinking”-Hank Smith.
2. “A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers”-Robert Quillen.
3. “No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together”-Unknown.
4. “Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart”.
5. “Don’t be too judgemental to your husband. No man wants a nagging wife”.
6. “Every good relationship, especially marriage, is based on respect. If it’s not based on respect nothing that appears to be goodwill last very long”-Amy Grant.
7. “Having children is the greatest thing that can happen to you as a husband and wife. They are infuriating at times when they’re little, but on the whole, they’re such a joy. I don’t think I was the most brilliant mother when they were young. I had quite a bit of help because I was working and u enjoyed my work”-Mary Berry.
8. “Through devotion, your family cares become more peaceful, mutual love between husband and wife becomes sincere, the service we owe to the prince more faithful, and our work, no matter what it is, becomes more pleasant and agreeable”-Saint Francis de Sales.
9. “When you found the right one, do everything for him. Not all are blessed to have the opportunity to love and to be loved”.
10. “In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing”-Mignon McLaughlin.
11. “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you, you know, maybe you just need one person”-Kermit The Frog.
12. “There are days when you need someone who just wants to be your sunshine and not the air you breathe”-Robert Brault.
13. “To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the loving cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; Whenever you’re right, shut up”-Ogden Nash.
14. “Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterward”-Benjamin Franklin.
15. “What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility”.
Kumawood actor Long Face turns cripple; says another actor used juju against him (video)Its Official!!! Video of Akuapem Poloo in her wedding dress with her bride maids dropsSurprise! Akuapem Poloo is getting married at Alisa Hotel (Video)Sad!!! Popular Kumawood Actor Longface now cripple and bedridden over a strange diseaseMilitary lesbian couple who got married has been detained and facing court-martial