Woman hospitalized after found unresponsive inside burning Canton home
Feb. 12, 2020
CANTON, Ohio — A woman was hospitalized after firefighters found her unresponsive inside a burning Canton home Wednesday morning.
Firefighters from the Canton Fire Department responded to the 1200 block of Poplar Avenue Southwest at around 1:20 a.m.
Firefighters on scene said the front bedroom was engulfed in flames. Crews went inside the home and found a woman unresponsive in the kitchen.
Firefighters believe she was trying to get out through the garage. First responders rescued her and took her to the ambulance, where medics were able to revive her.
She was transported to the hospital. Her condition is currently unknown at this time.
Firefighters said no one else was home when the fire started. The woman's husband was at work, authorities said.
A cat died in the fire, according to firefighters at the scene.
It's unknown at this time how the fire started.
From African Prince To Mississippi Slave | SEE The Touching Story Of Abdul Rahman Ibrahima Chance Featuring Justin Bieber And Kirk Franklin? All You Need To Know About This New SongWEF looking beyond Davos for 2021 summit: papersCameroon police use tear gas to break up protestOnline used-car retailer Carvana sees strong third quarter as vehicle demand rebounds